Friday, October 26, 2012

The End is Near?

As of now, our list of things needed to finish upgrading our license is getting pretty short.  We have finished the necessary classroom hours for training and all that remains is to get fingerprinted (again), get a fire inspection of our home, and take a first aid and CPR class.

I smile when I think of taking the first aid and CPR class because for many years of our marriage, my wife was my instructor.  For more than twenty years, my wife was a Red Cross instructor for Swimming, Lifeguarding, and Water Safety Instruction, as well as for First Aid and CPR.  For a number of years after we were married, I was a certified lifeguard and so I was required to take an annual re-certification for First Aid and CPR.  It's been a few years and I know that they have changed a few things, but I am genuinely looking forward to taking it.  Our only 'problem' is that with our current schedules and our children's schedules for band and sports, we can't find a class that will work for us until min-November.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment