Tuesday, September 25, 2012




Not much to report today except that the new agency that we are considering, Guidestone, has received copies of all of our paperwork from Belmont County (at least as much as they are allowed to copy) and is will be visiting us later this week.  I guess we'll see how many thing will need to be re-done and if that list is longer or shorter than the list that we had from Stark County.  The process is taking longer than I thought that it would but on the other hand, my pessimistic side suspected that moving would throw a wrench into the works and might take six months to work out.  Still, even then I though that it might be six months before we had a child placed in our home, not that it would take six months to satisfy the paper tigers.

Hopefully, I will have more news next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment